Thank you for visiting Bruce Thompson Coaching – we hope you will come again soon.
In the mean time please check out the following
The Ten Commandments of an Enthusiastic Team
- Help each other be right – not wrong.
- Look for ways to make new ideas work – not for reasons that they won’t.
- If in doubt, check it out! Don’t assume it can’t be done.
- Help each other succeed and take pride in each other’s success.
- Speak positively about each other.
- Maintain a positive attitude – regardless of circumstances.
- Act with initiative and courage as if it all depends on you.
- Do everything with enthusiasm, it makes even the mundane and unpleasant tasks more enjoyable and it is contagious!
- Never give up. Find the solution, make it better, get the results you are working for.
- Have fun!
Remember, it takes teamwork to make the dream work!
“Imagination is more important than knowledge.”